Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Menu



One of my new year's resolutions is to plan a weekly menu.  I am hoping to do some batch cooking in the next few weeks so himself won't be stranded when baby comes.  I figure I'll make double dinners and freeze half. Oh how I wish I had my big American freezer, this dinky Irish one will maybe allow a weeks worth of meals at best, but a week will buy me some time with our wee man come March.


Monday:
Chicken Curry with White Rice

Tueday:
Baked Ziti and Garlic Bread

Wednesday:
Mongolian Beef with White Rice

Thursday:

Friday:

Saturday:
Leftovers

Sunday:
Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly Roast with Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Creamed Leeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wen's Chow Mein - Slimified!

So my cousin married the most amazing woman, Wen. She has become a good friend and a couple of years ago they came down to visit so she co...