Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Reading

I must apologise for my absence around here.  If you've read about my breastfeeding struggles, you'll know this is a very challenging period for me. Blogging has taken a backseat as I am constantly attached to an infant or a breast pump.  I am hoping things should even out in the next few weeks.  In the meantime, my one-handed surfing has found some interesting reads for the Easter season.  I hope you enjoy the reads and the season, bring on the chocolate coma, say I!

Niamh has some great thoughts on limiting sugar for kids, very pertinent to the upcoming chocolate fest.  Will you be limiting your kids eggs?

Easter Bunny Cake Pops? Hell yes! 

Aine explains why she boycotts Nestle in this powerful post. Really makes you think, especially coming up to Easter.  Cadbury's is better anyways! ;)

Skip those processed chemical laden store-bought hot cross buns this week and make your own. This easy cardamom scented hot cross bun recipe will be filling my house with a spicy aroma tomorrow. Yum!

Want some kids Easter craft ideas? Here's 50 egg-cellent ideas! (sorry I couldn't help myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wen's Chow Mein - Slimified!

So my cousin married the most amazing woman, Wen. She has become a good friend and a couple of years ago they came down to visit so she co...